TAG72 Day Catamaran – Specifications
|LWL @ 100% payload :
|Beam CL :
|Hull depth :
|Keel depth :
|Bridge deck clearance :
|Displacement with no payload :
|Displacement 100% payload :
|Mast length :
|Mast height above water :
|Mainsail area :
|Working headsail area :
|Fuel capacity :
|Water capacity :
|Black & grey water capacity :
|Engines – Twin Diesel :
||2 x Volvo 115 hp
||CE or Client requirements
||Young Yacht Design
- Standard specification is to CE approval
- Other standards as per operators requirements.
- 100 Passengers for Day Sailing
- 82 Seated
- 16 Seating for Exclusive Dinner Functions
- 82 Loungers – Foredeck, Aft Deck and VIP Top deck.
- Sheltered aft deck
- Bridgedeck all on one level from aft to bow
- Swim stair way at the bow
- All Guests have their own seat/lounger with storage space below.
- Flybridge top deck VIP section for 12 guests
- 2 x Ladies and 2 x Mens toilets
- 2 x Locker room for locking away belongings
|Food and Drinks
- Undercover Buffet bar
- Double galley units
- 2 x Commercial Undercounter drinks fridges
- 2 x 46 inch TV units
- 3 Zone Music system
- DJ Booth
- Dance Floor
- Wet preg Epoxy with Eglass, Carbon reinforcements, and Divinycell cores.
- Marine grade 2k paint white
- Light Grey nonskid deck paint
- Teak, cork or synthetic decks optional
- 2 x 115HP Volvo Penta Engines
- Fixed Blade propellers standard
- Folding propellers
- 24V DC Victron electrical system
- 220V or 110V AC Victron electrical system.
- LED lighting
- Shore Power
- Generator optional
- High output alternators optional.
- Fresh water Showers on each transoms
- 2 x 1000L BLack water tanks with pump outs.
- 2 x 75 L Calorifiers for hot water.
- Sails and Rigging
- 185 sqm Ullman Dacron Square top mainsail
- 123 sqm Ullman Dacron Reefing Jib
- Southern Spars Aluminium mast and boom
- Navtec 7 x 19 Standing rigging
- Signature Greg Young Design – Modern and Classic looks, Fast, Fun and
just simply the boat that most will choose to go sailing on for a fun day
- If you have a Day Charter business this is the catamaran that clients will
choose to go on.
- Single level deck with easy walk through to to fore deck
- East Boarding on large open transoms
- Coach roof and sliding doors provide sheltered aft deck for colder or windy
- Give your clients a comfortable ride and extend the your charter
businesses operating season.
- Separate Ladies and Mens Locker Rooms and toilets
- Double BBQ
- 6 ft Under counter Bar Fridges
- DJ Station
- 55 Inch LED Video monitors
- 3 Zone Music System
- Seated area for dining for 16.
- Various Lounging areas – Foredeck, Aft Deck and Flybridge deck
- Bow Slide or Ladder
|Comparing Apples with Apples
- Epoxy Construction – Stiff, strong, durable, lighter and good performance
- Large Sail Plan for great sailing in light conditions.
- Separate zones for guests
- Entertainment system – 3 zones with TVs and DJ Station
- Catering for 100 guests made easy – 2 x BBQs, 2 x Serving counters,
Dedicated Bar, 2 x XL drinks fridges
- Verstaile layout and configuration to extend the charter operating season.